Hello, there! Let’s review some “death anniversary prayers for my father” writings.
Father stands for many things: commitment, support, love, respect, care, shelter, sacrifices, etc.
Those who have lost their dads know the pain and void they feel. Remembering your daddy on his death anniversary is a great agony, and this feeling can’t be described in words – that feeling of emptiness and emotions.
In this post, we will share with you heartfelt and emotional death anniversary messages for your father. Just let the tears flow and resolve to follow the good examples your daddy left behind.
Death Anniversary Prayers for my Late Father
Below is a collection of heartfelt death anniversary prayers for my father:
- May the good Lord remember the soul of my father, my teacher, and my friend who has gone to the world beyond. I miss you, daddy, and all the memories we shared. May your soul be bound up in the bond of life with the souls of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and with the other righteous men and women. Amen.
- O Lord, the God of mercies, grant unto the souls of thy servant, my father, the anniversary day of whose burial we are keeping, a place of solace, of peaceful rest, and glorious light. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.
- Oh, God! Would you please maintain my Dad in your loving arms and let him relax in peace in your stunning heaven? Additionally, let him know that his son/daughter all the time retains him in his/her prayers. Please, God, let my dad sleep in your loving arms.
- I pray to God for you every single day and each single night time. Could God grant everlasting peace to your soul to stay fortunately in his divine paradise? At present, I’m missing you a lot!
- My respectable father, I pray to God to maintain you cheerful as you were. At this time in your Death anniversary, I’m praying for your peace and luxury. I miss you, my dearest Daddy!
- I pray to God that He will bless you. I hope that you’re delighted in heaven. We miss you, father. It’s been years since you aren’t with us anymore. Every one of us is lacking you a lot!
- I do know all of us will die someday. However, I by no means thought you’d go like this. I nonetheless miss you, dad. I really like you. My prayer is all the time with you.
- I consider that God is listening and watching me. I’m sending numerous prayers for you at this present time. God will certainly grant you eternal repose. Relax in peace, dad. We miss you a lot!
- It has been a very long time since you left us, dad. However, I pray regularly, daddy. I pray for your soul. I pray God to offer you peace and maintain you cheerful. I really like you.
- It’s stated that prayer is one of the best weapons. I’m praying for you, dad. Could you shine within the heaven as you used to do right here? We miss you a lot each second.
- Almighty and eternal God, from whose love in Christ we cannot be parted, either by death or life: hear our prayers and thanksgivings for all whom we remember this day; fulfil in them the purpose of your love; and bring us all, with them, to your eternal joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- I pray to God for you every single day and every single night. May God grant eternal peace to your soul to live happily in his divine paradise. … My respectable father, I pray to God that may he keep you happy as you used to be. Today on your death anniversary, I’m praying for your peace and comfort.
- I pray to God that may He bless you. I hope that you are very well in heaven. We miss you, father. It’s been years since you are not with us anymore. Each of us missing you so much!
- Oh, God! Would you please hold my Dad in your loving arms and let him rest in peace in your beautiful heaven? Also, let him know that his son/daughter always keeps him in his/her prayers. Please, God, let my dad sleep in your loving arms.
- Daddy, I remember you everyday. You left us so soon! It would have been nice if you faught a little more. But we can’t question God. I pray to meet you in heaven when I eventually join the saints above. You lived a good life. I pray God grant me the grace to continue in your steps and do greater things. I miss you so much, Dad.
Must Read: Sudden Death Loss of a Son Poems and Quotes