Surge Mastercard Login provides cardholders with online access to their card accounts. Sign in to your Surge Mastercard account to view your card statements, make payments, check your payment due dates, and much more. Here is all you need to know about Surge Mastercard Login and Payment.
Logging in to your account online is simple and takes only a few steps. As you continue reading, you will discover how to access your account.
We invite you to enjoy the buying power of the Surge Mastercard.
- Initial credit limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
Surge Mastercard is provided by Continental Finance Company. CFC specializes in providing credit cards that help customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. If you have less than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you reestablish your credit history! Sign up for a Surge Mastercard today.
Continental Finance is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. The company is proudly rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Surge Mastercard Login
The Surge card is an excellent credit card for those with poor credit. When you maintain good payment habits, you can use this card to build your credit.
Although this card does not offer rewards on purchases. If you don’t care about rewards, this should not be a problem.
Log into your Surge Mastercard account with your username and password here.
How to Access Your Surge Mastercard Account Online
Follow the steps below to access your card account online:
- Open a web browser on a device that has internet access.
- To access the Surge card page online, go to surgecardinfo.com.
- At the top of the screen, click the “Login” link. This will take you to a different page.
- Enter the “Username” and “Password” for your account.
- Select “Login.”
- After that, you’ll be able to access your account online.
How to Reset a Forgotten Surge Master Card Login Password
If you forget your Surge card account password, simply follow the steps below to reset it:
- Using the URL yourcreditcardinfo.com/forgot-password, navigate to the Surge credit card page.
- On the page, click the “Forgot Password?” link. You will be taken to a new page.
- Or fill in the required field with your account “Username.”
- Select “Find Account.”
- Follow the rest of the screen prompts to locate your account and reset your password.
How to Reset a Forgotten Surge Mastercard Username for Login
Follow the steps below to reset your account username:
- Visit yourcreditcardinfo.com/forgot-username
- Enter the last four digits of your account as well as the last four digits of your SSN.
- Enter your “Billing Zip Code.”
- Select “Find Account.”
- To successfully reset your account password, simply follow the rest of the prompts on your screen.
Surge Mastercard Application
With bad credit, it can be difficult to find a good financing option. Applying for a credit card to help you build your credit score becomes an option as a result of this. Customers with less-than-perfect credit can apply for the Surge Mastercard.
Your credit limit will be doubled if you make the minimum payments on time during the first six months. Keeping your balance on this card under the credit limit can also help you improve your credit score. The Surge Mastercard can be applied for over the phone or online.
Applying for this card online is the quickest and most convenient option. You will be asked to provide your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, physical address, and other personal information during the application process.
The following section will walk you through the online application process.
How to Apply for Surge Mastercard Online
Follow the steps below to apply for a Surge Mastercard online:
- Use the URL surgecardinfo.com to access the Surge credit card page.
- On the opened page, you may want to read through the card details.
- On the opened page, click “Apply Now.” You’ll be taken to the application page.
- Fill out your “Name,” “Home Address,” “City,” “State,” and “Zip Code” on the opened form.
- Fill out your “Email Address,” “Social Security Number,” and “Total Monthly Income” next.
- You have the option of calculating your monthly income.
- After that, enter your “Phone Number” and “Date of Birth.”
- Indicate whether or not you have an active checking account and whether or not you intend to use the card for cash advances.
- Read through the other details on the page and check the appropriate boxes.
- Use the reCAPTCHA button to confirm your identity.
- Select “See” my card offers.
- Following this, you will be presented with various card offers. You can apply for any of the cards and complete the process online.
For more information on applying for Surge Mastercard online, click here.
Surge Mastercard Activation
If your Surge card application is approved, it will take about three business days to receive the card after you have completed the application process. The new card will be mailed to you along with other welcome materials.
After receiving the new card, the next step is to activate it. It is critical to activate your new Mastercard because you cannot use it until it is activated. Have you recently received a new Surge Mastercard? If so, keep reading to find out how to activate your new card.
How to Activate your New Surge Mastercard Online
Follow the steps below to activate your new card online:
- Visit the Surge card page at surgecardinfo.com with your internet-connected device.
- At the top of the page, click the “Activate My Card” button. This takes you to the card activation page.
- Enter your credit card’s last four digits.
- Finally, enter the last four digits of your SSN and your “ZIP code.”
- Select “Activate my Card.”
- After that, your card will be activated and ready to use. You can now use your card for payments and other transactions anywhere it is accepted.
Surge Mastercard Account Sign Up
You should create an account for your Surge Mastercard account right away if you haven’t already. Signing up for an account online allows you to manage your card at your leisure. When you create an account, you can pay your bills, add authorised users, set up automatic payments, and much more. Don’t know how to create an account? Continue reading to find out how.
How to Sign Up for Surge Mastercard Account
To create an account, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit surgecardinfo.com.
- On the opened page, click “Login.”
- Select “Register for an Account.”
- Enter your account’s last four digits.
- Then, enter the last four digits of your “SSN.”
- Enter your “Billing Zip Code.”
- Select “Next.” To successfully sign up for an account, follow the remaining instructions on your screen.
Surge Mastercard Payment
By logging into your Surge Mastercard account online, you can easily pay your bills. When you log in to your account, click on the bill payment link and follow the on-screen instructions to make payments.
You can also pay your bills by contacting the Surge credit card customer service.
Surge Mastercard Customer Service
Surge Mastercard customer service is available to cardholders who are experiencing problems with their card. You can also contact this department if you want to apply for the card.
Customer service representatives are on hand to assist you with the card application and payment process. Visit surgecardinfo.com for customer service contact information.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and dial the number listed there.
See the contact info below:
- Lost or Stolen Card? Call 1-800-556-5678
- Have a Question? Call Customer Service at 1-866-449-4514
Surge Mastercard Login and Payment FAQs
1. Is it possible to get a credit increase with the Surge Mastercard?
Yes, you can increase your credit limit with the Surge Mastercard. You are eligible for a limit increase if you make the minimum payment on your card within the first six months. This is one of the benefits of having a card.
2. What Bank Issues the Surge Mastercard?
Celtic Bank issues the Surge credit card. This bank also manages the card’s account services. If you have less-than-perfect credit, this card is a good option for you.
3. Who is Celtic Bank?
Celtic Bank, founded in 2001, is a leading nationwide small business lender and residential construction lender. Celtic Bank, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a privately held industrial bank chartered by the state of Utah. Celtic Bank is an SBA Preferred Lender and was named the nation’s eighth largest SBA lender in FY 2014.
4. Who is Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”), founded in 2005, is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. The company specialises in providing credit products and services to consumers who are often overlooked by traditional credit card companies and local banks. We are able to provide a variety of services to our customers as a consumer finance company with a cutting-edge consumer lending platform when other financial institutions will not. Since its inception, CFC has taken pride in its corporate responsibility to its customers in the form of a strong customer support programme and fair treatment.
5. What kind of credit do I need to get a Surge Card?
Because the Surge card is intended for people with less-than-perfect credit, you can apply even if your FICO score is low. When you pay your bills on time for six months in a row, you improve your credit score. When you do this, your credit limit will increase, which will improve your credit score.
6. How do I apply for a Surge Mastercard?
Applying for a Surge Mastercard has never been easier. You may apply for a Surge credit card online at surgecardinfo.com, call 1-866-513-4598 or return the acceptance certificate from the pre-selected offer that you received in the mail.
To apply for a credit card online, over the phone, or through the mail some basic information will be required. To get a Surge credit card they are going to ask you for your full name as it would appear on government documents, social security number, date of birth and physical address. A P.O. box will not work.
This is common for anyone when you apply for major credit card.
This personal information is needed for two reasons. First, Federal Law requires banking services to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens a Surge card account. As a result, your personal information is required and is used for those identification purposes. Secondly, CFC uses your personal information, like your Social Security number, to pull your credit bureau data. This data is used in conjunction with other information like your monthly income to process your application.
7. How long will it take for a decision on my application?
In most cases, CFC will make an immediate decision. However, in some cases, additional information is required before a decision can be made on your Surge credit card application, which could take up to 30 days.
8. When can I expect to receive my new credit card?
It is a very quick process to get your brand new credit card after you apply for credit and are approved. If you are approved, you will receive your new Surge credit card and welcome materials containing important Surge card information within three (3) business days.
9. How do I activate my new Surge Mastercard?
New and reissued cards can be activated online or by phone. To activate your card online, navigate to the website listed on the back of your card and click the “Activate Now” button.
To activate over the phone, call the toll-free activation number printed on the sticker affixed to your new card within 30 days of receiving it in the mail from the phone number you provided on your application.
10. Is it possible to manage my new Surge card account online?
Yes. You will be able to enrol in Surge Mastercard Online Banking Service to perform the following tasks with your Surge card, as well as others:
- Pay with your Surge credit card.
- Enroll in online statement delivery for your Surge card.
- View the most recent transactions.
- Check out previous statements
- Check the payment history
- View your Surge credit balance and other vital information.
To do so, simply sign up and obtain your Surge login information. Then you can access your Surge credit information at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
That is all for Surge Mastercard Login and Payment @ www.surgecardinfo.com.
For further questions and enquiries, contact us through the comment section below.