Short and simple. How do I transfer airtime and data on 9mobile network?
If that is your question, I have the answer for you here.
How to transfer airtime and data on 9mobile
9mobile airtime/data transfer service allows you to share airtime or data to another 9mobile number.
With this, you have the privilege of keeping your family and friends sufficiently funded with airtime or data.
You can quickly transfer airtime or data from your 9mobile number to another 9mobile number.
To successfully transfer airtime and/or data, a transfer PIN is required. I will also show you how to set a 9mobile airtime transfer 4 digit PIN.
But first thing first. How can I transfer airtime on 9mobile?
How to transfer or share Airtime on 9mobile
9mobile airtime transfer service allows you to share airtime to another 9mobile number.
Features of this service include:
- It is easy to use.
- It is secured with a PIN.
- Service is available to all existing and new 9mobile subscribers on the prepaid & hybrid packages.
- A minimum balance of ₦10 after initiating the transfer is required for a successful transaction.
- A minimum of ₦10 airtime can be transferred at a go.
- A maximum of ₦20,000 airtime can be transferred at a go.
- The maximum amount of airtime that can be transferred daily is ₦100,000. That is the daily transfer limit of #100,000.
Share airtime on 9mobile
To share airtime on 9mobile, simple dial:
*223*PIN*Amount*9mobile Number# from your 9mobile line.
For example, dial *223*0000*500*080912345673#, and send to transfer #500 to 08091234567.
Read More>>> How to Transfer Data on MTN
How to transfer or share data on 9mobile
9mobile data transfer service, which allows you to share data to another 9mobile number.
This service is:
- easy to use
- secured with PIN
- available to existing and new 9mobile subscribers on the prepaid and the hybrid packages
- a minimum data balance of 50MB after initiating the transfer is required for a successful transaction
- minimum of 10MB can be transferred at a go
- maximum of 200MB can be transferred at a go
- maximum of 1GB can be transferred daily
To share data on 9mobile:
Simply dial *229*PIN*data size*9mobile Number# from your 9mobile line.
For example, dial *229*0000*500*080912345673#, and send to transfer 500MB to 08091234567.
Must Read>>> How to Buy Data on 9mobile via USSD Code
How to set or change your 9mobile transfer PIN
To be able to transfer/share airtime or data on the 9mobile network, you need to set a transfer PIN.
Your transfer PIN is a unique 4 digit number that facilitates your transfer.
Every 9mobile number has a default PIN of 0000. This default PIN must be changed before you can initiate a transfer.
How to change from the default PIN to a new PIN
To change your PIN:
Dial *247*default PIN*new PIN# and send from your 9mobile line.
For example, dial *247*0000*4321# and send.
How to change from an old PIN to a new PIN
To change your PIN,
Simply dial *247*oldPIN*newPIN# and send.
For example, dial *247*4321*5678# and send.
You will receive a message showing that your PIN has been successfully reset.
You can also download the ig9ite mobile app and learn more about 9mobile airtime and data transfer. See the download link below.
Download the ig9ite app on the App Store>>> https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/my9mobile/id640770087
Download the ig9ite app on Google Play Store>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etisalat.easymobile&hl=en
Conclusively, with the USSD codes and examples explained above, you can easily transfer airtime and also share data with your loved ones on 9mobile.