Several occasions call for a change of name on Facebook. Three of these reasons are
- Change of status, for instance, a lady would want to change her name after marriage.
- Addition of a tittle to one’s name based on his/her achievement.
- Maturity: e.g there are very funny names a teenager would bear on Facebook but as he/she grows up, there will be a need to shake off every trace of juvenile crumps including a username on Facebook.
A measure has been set by the Facebook help team on how to change a name on Facebook. Below are the steps to change your name on Facebook Lite:
- Review the Facebook name standards.
- Launch the Facebook Lite app on your device and click on the “” sign in the top right.
- Scroll down to the Settings and click on it, further click on Personal Information.
- Enter Edit next to your name.
- Enter your name and tap Review Change.
- Enter your password and click on Save Changes having changed to your preferred name.
Have it in mind that you can only change your name every 60 days. So go ahead and make changes on your name.please share this post and leave your contributions in the comment box.