Facebook Dating on Desktop: It is no longer news that Facebook dating is currently dominating the online dating market.
Without a doubt, the social media behemoth Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms. Facebook is well-known for connecting users with old and new friends.
Facebook has been known to provide a plethora of features over the years, and the best part is that the majority of these services and features are completely free.
Most Facebook features are only available on mobile devices, so many Facebook users wonder if Facebook Dating on Desktop is available. Is the Facebook dating app also available on desktop computers? Find out below.
2022 Facebook Dating on Desktop
The Facebook dating feature works like most other dating websites but with a very outstanding difference. That is, Facebook dating is free with better security and privacy that guarantees your safety.
The dating platform is not new on Facebook. However, it is not yet rolled out to all countries. Although Facebook is making plans to roll it out to more countries gradually.
If the dating feature is yet to roll out to your country, do not worry, as you could use Facebook groups to look for dates online.
So what about Facebook Dating on Desktop? Is Facebook dating available on PC?
Find out how to access and activate Facebook Dating on your computer using the Facebook dating app below.
How to Access/Activate Facebook Dating on my Computer Using the Facebook App
Facebook Dating on Desktop 2022: There is no official Facebook Dating App for desktop computers. What we mean is there is no Facebook dating app for PC. This is because there is no Facebook app created for desktop devices by the owner of Facebook Metaverse.
If you are wondering how to access Facebook dating on desktop computer, follow the steps below:
- First off, you would have to download Bluestacks or any other android emulator you know of.
- Once Bluestacks has been downloaded and successfully installed on your PC, open it.
- Navigate to the app drawer and search for “Facebook.”
- Tap on “Install” to install the Facebook App
- Immediately Facebook has been added to your blue stacks; sign up or log in to your account.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top left side of the screen to open the menu options
- From the menu options, select “Dating.”
- Click on the “Get Started” button and follow the onscreen instructions if you haven’t created a Facebook dating account before.
It is as easy as that activating Facebook dating on your PC.
Is Facebook Dating Available on PC?
Is Facebook Dating on Desktop available? Facebook Dating is available on a PC (Desktop Computer) only if you have a Facebook app on your PC. This is because the Facebook dating feature is attached to your normal Facebook app if it is available in your country.
There is no separate app or platform created for this wonderful feature called Facebook dating.
Note that the dating platform helps connect or matches people based on their interests, preferences, and activities on Facebook.
Why Can’t I See Facebook Dating on My Computer?
If you are experiencing difficulties in finding the Facebook dating option anywhere on your computer screen, it may be because of either of the two reasons below:
- Firstly, it might be because the Facebook Dating feature is not available in your country.
- Or secondly, it could be that you are not up to 18 years of age.
Why is Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
One main reason that the Facebook dating app is not showing up could be that you are still using the outdated app.
Simply update your Facebook app to the most recent version of it, as this could help fix the problem.
Or, as I said earlier, Facebook dating may not be showing up on your screen because the Facebook Dating feature might not be available in your country.
To get more information about Facebook dating on desktop, simply click here.