The Granville College in Vancouver is one of the top-notch veterinary schools in Canada that helps in preparing lovers of animals who have an interest in becoming veterinary workers to actualize their dreams.
So, if you’ve been an aspirant of this college, this article is designed to help you get some relevant information on the admission requirements of the school which will include the list of programs offered at the school, who is eligible to apply for the school admission, how to apply for Granville admission, amongst other things you need to know.
Now, let me enlighten you that the college offered different courses such as;
- Veterinary Technician Assistant
- Veterinary Office Assistant Programs
- Diploma in “Global Supply Chain Management”
- Diploma in “Human Resources Management”
- Diploma in “HealthCare Office Administration”
- Diploma in “Business Administration”
- Business Administration/ Global Supply Chain Management Specialty
- Hospitality Management Program Without Co-Op
- Hospitality Management Program with Co-op
However, the school specializes more in the first two courses;- Veterinary Technician Assistant and Veterinary Office Assistant Programs. These are all diploma courses.
In the Granville College Admission process, it’s required that the applicant should;
- Get at least a Grade 12 or its Equivalent, and a transcript & resume
- Have 5 years of working experience, and an Entrance Evaluation score of at least 60% from the college (Granville)
- Lastly, if you want to get admitted into Granville, ensure to have passed the school admission interview.
However, for international students, there are other requirements that they must meet. These are;
- CBT 240 or iBT 91 scores in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) OR 6.5 scores in International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Acquire a successful degree program of at least 2 years minimum studies in an approved university, or a college diploma program or post-secondary institution where the English language is their primary language.
- The applicant will be requested to submit proof of a full-time study at the secondary school level of at least 3 years in an English language school system that has English as their country’s official language. N/B: Result with good grades is an added advantage
The international applicant also needs to have a valid study visa ready, and a valid work permit to allow the student to finish his/her Veterinary Technician Assistant Program and the practical section of the course.
However, before we proceed to see the application procedure, there is this question student frequently asked about the college, and the question is always centered on the “How much is Granville College Tuition fees” and the answer is provided below here;
|What to Pay For:||DOMESTIC||INTERNATIONAL|
|Materials and Supplies||40.00||40.00|
|Student Record Archiving Fee||10.00||10.00|
|Student Services Fee||100.00||100.00|
|TOTAL PROGRAM COSTS||$ 8,100.00||$ 11,250.00|
How to Apply for Granville College Admission
Click on the “APPLICATION FORM” link below to fill in the admission form.
Upon completion of the form filling, a Granville College admission advisor will call to talk to you about the required documents and if you have questions, you can ask. Genuine answers will be provided to you by the advisor.
The Granville College Admission application is open to all suitably qualified Canadian citizens and international applicants.
ALSO READ: Technical Colleges in Massachusetts