Hello, Facebook Marketplace users. Let’s look at what happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace is a platform on Facebook where you can buy and sell goods and services. Doing business on Facebook is easy on Facebook Marketplace. As a Marketplace seller, you will be able to list your products for free and accept offers. So what happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace? Read on to find out.
What happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace? This is one of the questions that sellers consider when accepting an offer from a customer (buyer).
This article will explain everything you need to know about what happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace, as well as provide information about the Facebook marketplace. Continue reading.
What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
You must understand that there are procedures and processes in place for you to accept a customer’s offer. By using the “allow offers” feature, a seller informs buyers that they are willing to consider a lower offering price on an item.
When you accept a marketplace offer, the following occurs:
- You will be notified via email, Discogs inbox, and a notification on the order page that there is a pending offer for you.
- You will only have 5 days to “accept” or “decline” the made offer.
- If the offer is accepted, it will be converted to an order at the accepted offer price, and purchase confirmations or receive orders can be settled in the same way as any other order.
- However, if it is declined or not responded to promptly, the person who made the offer will receive an automated message informing him about the decline. The declined offer is removed from the seller’s order page.
How to Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
As a seller, you can easily carry accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace. When you receive notification of a buyer’s offer, you will see the “Accept offer” option. Just tap on the “Accept offer option” to sell the product. That simple.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a service that allows users to buy and sell items on the Facebook platform. The Marketplace has grown into a large platform where people buy and sell items and where a wide range of products are displayed and listed for you.
Facebook is not just for chatting and media sharing alone; with the Marketplace, you can do business on Facebook.
Moreover, in the Facebook Marketplace, you will find many offers to accept. But how does an offer work on Facebook? What does it entail? What happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace?
How Does Offer Work on Facebook Marketplace?
What exactly does an offer on the Facebook marketplace entail? If you know nothing or very little about it, all that matters is that you demonstrate your desire as a buyer to purchase a product listed by a seller at a lower price. I’ll explain how to do it in this section.
When an order is received, you will receive an email informing you that you have a pending order. You will have five days to accept or decline this offer once it is received. If the offer is declined or not responded to, the person who sent it will now receive an automated notification that the offer was not accepted or rather delineated.
If you accept the offer, it will be converted to an order at the price of the accepted offer. With a normal order, the buyer will receive an order/purchase confirmation at this point. Following that, the system will select the cheapest shipping cost available for the buyer’s purchased item.
If you want to change the shipping cost, tap on the blue edit button next to the shipping cost before the buyer pays for the item.
How to Make an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
To make an offer on the Facebook Marketplace, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Locate and click on the Facebook Marketplace.
- Select the item you want
- After that, click on “make an offer.”
- Then you can enter the amount you desire to offer and afterward click on the “review offer.”
- After reviewing your offer, then you can click on “submit an offer.”
- Done. Wait for a response from the seller.
Now, that’s the essence of the Facebook marketplace offer.
Benefits of Accepting an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
There are numerous advantages to accepting an offer on Facebook Marketplace, and I will list a few of them below:
- It allows you to sell your products with ease and without difficulty because you will always be on the order offer list.
- It also allows for business growth.
- It improves communication and reciprocity between the buyer and seller.
Now that you understand what the Facebook Marketplace offer entails. What happens if you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace? It will be imperative for you to make yourself available on the platform if an offer is sent to you.
Facebook Marketplace Rules
On the Facebook Marketplace platform, there are rules that sellers and buyers must follow. They are as follows:
- Healthcare-related items, such as thermometers and first-aid kits, are not permitted to be sold in the market.
- The item’s photos must correspond to the description and title of the listing.
- Services cannot be sold on the Marketplace.
- Animals and pets are not permitted to be sold on the platform.
- All products sold must be physical.
Note: If your ability to sell on the platform has been restricted, you may have violated one of the rules. To resolve this issue, navigate to facebook.com/help and contact the Facebook help center.
Now you know what happens when you accept an offer on Facebook Marketplace. Channel all your inquiries and questions to us using the comment section below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and other Facebook Marketplace users.